In this article, we will see what are the best ways to efficiently manage messages coming from your Facebook page or, if installed on your website, from Facebook Messenger live chat.
- What are the advantages of providing customer support through direct messaging apps like Facebook Messenger?
- Choosing an alternative to Facebook Business Manager? Here’s why
- Are there other softwares for managing messages of a Facebook page?
- What is the best alternative to Facebook Business Manager for managing Facebook page messages?
Although Facebook Messenger is one of the most popular messaging channels in the world (second only to WhatsApp), the chat interface for message management within Facebook Business Manager is not an effective solution for companies that receive a significant volume of requests.
In fact, the solution provided by Facebook does not include those features that are suitable for collaboration within a sales or support team. For this reason, it is difficult to provide quality customer support through this messaging channel.
At the same time, the number of companies that wish to offer support through direct messaging apps like Messenger, is growing day by day.
Unlike traditional emails/ticket systems or live chat services, the use of these channels has several advantages among which:
1) Establish a personal relationship with the client
2) Provide support on an app already installed on your smartphone
3) Collect data such as phone number or Facebook profile
In recent years, several companies have developed alternatives to the message management interface provided by Facebook in order to provide companies with the features necessary for the collaboration of more support agents, compared to a one-on-one conversation.
These platforms include features such as:
1) Assignationt of chats to an agent or team
2) Routing systems
3) Response templates
6) Management of contact data
The integration of one or more of these features within a customer service platform allows a company to manage messaging through Facebook in a scalable manner.
The answer is simple: Callbell. The platform allows for an extremely simple way to manage messages from customers who choose to use Facebook to communicate with your company.
In addition to message management, the platform allows you to gather as much information as possible through a CRM module. All this whether the platform is used by 1 single user or 30.
Here’s how to understand if Callbell can help your business:
1) Create a free account from here
2) Connect and authorize the app to manage your Facebook page
3) Add your collaborators to your account
4) Install the Messenger chat widget if you want to receive chats from website visitors as well
This process does not take more than 3 minutes to complete and allows you to quicly start managing conversations with your customers.
If you have not already done so, you can create a free account on Callbell from here. We can’t wait to find out what you think! In the meantime, thanks for reading and see you next time!
What are the benefits of providing customer support through direct messaging apps like Facebook Messenger?
The number of companies that want to offer assistance with direct messaging apps as Messenger is increasing, and this is evident thanks to the steady growth of social networks and the companies that use them every day to offer a customer service.
Unlike traditional email/ticket systems or live chat services, using these channels has several advantages, including:
- Establish a personal relationship with the customer
- Provide customer support on an already installed app
- Collect data about your customers.
Should I choose an alternative for Facebook Business Manager?
In recent years, several companies have developed alternatives to Facebook’s management message interface to provide companies with the necessary functionality to allow collaboration with more agents dedicated to customer service, compared to a one-to-one conversation.
These platforms include features such as:
- Assign chats to an agent or team
- Routing systems
- Response templates
- Contact data management.
Integrating one or more of these features into a customer service platform allows a business to manage messages via Facebook in a scalable way.
About the author: Hello! I am Carlo and I am one of the co-founder at Callbell, the first communication platform designed to help sales and support teams to collaborate and communicate with customers through direct messaging applications such as WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram and (soon) Instagram Direct