- Is it possible to enable a single WhatsApp business number?
- How to create a single WhatsApp account for companies?
- How to integrate WhatsApp into the various departments?
- Why is it advisable to integrate a single number for various departments?
- How does Callbell’s automatic Routing work, to integrate WhatsApp into multiple departments?
- How to set up automatic routing on Callbell?
Many will wonder if it is possible to have a single WhatsApp number, to be integrated in the different company departments: this is a feature that many companies request, as it facilitates communication processes with customers, promoting their trust, and offering a single telephone number and, therefore, contact number. Not as it happens with many other companies which, having different contacts, confuse customers who do not know how to contact them, given the multiple communication channels they offer.
Today the solution to this problem has finally been found, since there are services that deal precisely with providing a single WhatsApp number and integrating it within all departments, so as to allow the customer to contact a single number, to be helped by the department’s agents in charge of the matter at hand, without any confusion or misunderstanding.
Absolutely yes. In fact, it is possible to enable a single WhatsApp number for multiple departments with the help of tools such as Callbell: this type of service allows you to integrate not only one, but several communication channels including WhatsApp with a single number, to be then used by different agents, so as to always have WhatsApp integrated and shared, enjoying a platform that offers all kinds of features to improve your business performance.
2) Click on Create an account (the yellow button located at the top of the page).
3) Enter your email in the white box and follow all the steps indicated to register.
4) Next you will be asked to enter some mandatory personal data, as shown in the image.
5) You will receive an email with a link to confirm your registration, click on that link.
6) After completing these steps, you simply need to set up our Callbell account and integrate the different communication channels.
The Callbell tool currently offers a feature called Callbell for Teams. This allows you to create teams or departments within the app and then assign incoming messages to each of them. Thanks to this feature, the integration of WhatsApp with the various departments of a company is facilitated, which translates into a general improvement in your communication management:
To create a new team in Callbell, you need to access the Team section dalle section from your account Settings. At this point, just click on Create Team on the top right.
At this point, you will need to add all the collaborators in your account who will be part of the new team. We remind you that only those who will be added will be able to view the chats assigned to the team, while it will always be possible, for each agent, to reassign a conversation to another team or collaborator belonging to another group.
Currently, most consumers prefer a quick and practical way to communicate, which is why they usually choose WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger whenever they are available, leaving aside emails or even calls if possible. We therefore recommend that you integrate your service channels with a single number for multiple departments, this will lead to improving the management of your customers, giving them greater confidence, comfort, and also optimizing internal processes.
Callbell’s automatic routing is a tool that allows you to create a team within your company, that you can assign to different departments. What the routing does is to assign incoming chats to all those who have been added to the team, according to the request made by the customer.
When a customer sends us a message, the routing will automatically reply, asking which department they want to contact, at this point the person must choose one of the available options and, once this is done, the routing will automatically assign a person belonging to the department chosen.
To set up Callbell’s automatic routing, first of all you need to create the teams corresponding to the departments to which the chats will then be assigned, then you will have to set up the allocations, so that everything takes place independently.
If you if wish to understand this feature even better, to be able to set it up correctly, we recommend that you visit our help section, where we explain exactly how to use it and set up each of its features, here is the link to read all about it.
Is it possible to enable a single company WhatsApp number?
It is possible to enable a single WhatsApp number for multiple departments with the help of tools such as Callbell: this type of service allows you to integrate not only one, but more communication channels, including WhatsApp, into a single number. This can be used by all the necessary agents: in this way you can have WhatsApp integrated and usable by multiple departments with a single number, thus enjoying a platform capable of offering all types of features aimed at improving the performance of your business.
How to create a single WhatsApp business account?
- Go to Callbell.eu;
- Click on create an account (the yellow button at the top of the page);
- Enter your email in the white box and follow the registration steps;
- Then it will ask you to fill out some personal data: enter them all;
- You will receive an email with a link to confirm your registration, click on that link;
- After completing these steps, all you have to do is configure your Callbell account and integrate the different communication channels.
About the author: Hello! I am Alan and I am the marketing manager at Callbell, the first communication platform designed to help sales and support teams to collaborate and communicate with customers through direct messaging applications such as WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram and Instagram Direct