This tool was launched in 2006, once it entered the communications market, and then developed gradually; today, on the other hand, it has a wide global coverage and claims to have a first-rate service, therefore lasting over time. It has its own infrastructure to fully focus on the customer. On the other hand, Infobip has an API, offers services for mobile phone operators, is based in Croatia and provides business solutions via WhatsApp.
Moreover, the sectors on which Infobip focuses are finance, retail and on-demand services, offering global solutions in everything related to customer service and management, it also presents different communication channels such as WhatsApp, text messages, possibility of calls, e-mails, apps, chats, Facebook Messenger and RCS.
For more information on this tool, you can click here.
a) This tool is an integrated communication network that allows you to serve customers from multiple channels with different services.
b) The system available allows you to work and offer more services such as customer loyalty, security or customer interaction.
c) The general business message statistics board.
d) An omnichannel customer service platform.
f) Maximum security.
Infobip allows you to have omnichannel communications between agents and customers, managing different platforms and offering an additional portfolio of services such as customer loyalty and security.
Another of the great advantages of this tool is being able to develop a multi-agent team that uses the WhatsApp channel from a single phone number.
It is perfect for large companies as it presents interesting business solutions in areas of safety, operational efficiency, conservation, etc.
One of the main disadvantages of this solution is the very high cost, therefore not feasible for SMEs. For this reason, you will not be able to see the price on the website as it is information given only via telephone by one of the sales representatives; an excellent alternative in this case is Callbell as it presents a more user-friendly product with very competitive prices.
Another disadvantage is that it is a difficult product to understand, so it takes time to learn how to use it and it becomes really complicated when you have a large team to manage.
Moreover, their customer service is not the best: sometimes, you have to send a lot of messages to get a reply.
Now that you have gotten to this point, we will explain why Callbell is one of the best alternatives to Infobip. This tool focuses on the most important elements, such as simplicity, ease of use and communication.
Receive statistics and metrics on your agents, manage your team, measure effectiveness and efficiency and, above all, serve your customers quickly, at a very competitive price, ideal for both small and medium-sized businesses looking for a solution that is easy to implement, practical and above all functional.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of Infobip?
- Infobip mainly allows you to handle omni-channel communications between agents and customers, managing different platforms and offering a portfolio or additional services such as customer loyalty and security.
- Another great advantage of this tool is being able to develop a multi-agent team that uses the WhatsApp channel from a single phone number.
- It is perfect for large companies, as it presents interesting business solutions in terms of security, operational efficiency, loyalty, etc.
- One major disadvantage of this solution is that the price is extremely high, so it is probably not very viable for small or medium business, and you will not see the price on the website: you have to call one their sales representatives to get the information. A great alternative in this case is Callbell, since it is a much more user-friendly product with very competitive prices.
- Another big disadvantage is that it is a rather complex product, so it takes time to learn how to use it and it gets really complicated when managing a particularly large team.
- Moreover, customer service is not great, because sometimes you need to send several messages to be able to move forward.
What is the best alternative to Infobip?
In addition, the tool lets you connect and serve the channels most used by users, namely: WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger and Instagram, which allows you to manage all messages from these channels in one place with a multi-agent team.
You can receive statistics and metrics about your agents, manage your team, measure effectiveness and efficiency and, above all, quickly serve your customers. You can access this tool at a very competitive price, ideal for SMEs looking for a practical and functional solution to implement.
About the author: Hello! I am Alan and I am the marketing manager at Callbell, the first communication platform designed to help sales and support teams to collaborate and communicate with customers through direct messaging applications such as WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram and Instagram Direct