The advertising on WhatsApp Business has brought very important differences in the modern companies, especially for e-commerce and small businesses that make this app their daily work. WhatsApp turned into one of the most popular messaging applications on the market, obviously bringing more customers and more sales. Advertising has become very common, but without coming in the traditional way as one can easily think.
In order to advertise on WhatsApp it is necessary to have a campaign capable of bringing users to their WhatsApp account and, subsequently, through the aid of a database, in order to send promotional messages which will be read immediately. Another way to advertise on WhatsApp is by using stories.
In this guide, we will explain how to advertise on WhatsApp and with which type of ad it will be possible to reach an even larger and more differentiated audience.
We also want to share with you an extremely special tool that can make your business on WhatsApp even more profitable and successful.
WhatsApp Business is another service offered by the WhatsApp app that is very similar to the traditional one, being designed specifically for companies with countless additional features. Among them, we find the catalog, timetables, quick answers, welcome messages, etc.
This app has become extremely popular in the corporate environment, as it allows you to converse with your customers in a more pleasant way while maintaining the usual personal treatment that WhatsApp is used to make offers.
Here are some ways you can take advantage of this platform:
1) Create a business account: The first thing to do is create a business account directly on WhatsApp Business. In this way, you will have an official presence on the platform and you will be able to establish even more direct communication with all your customers.
2) Personalize your profile: Always remember to personalize your profile so that your customers can identify you very easily by recognizing your brand among the many on the market.
3) Use tags: WhatsApp Business allows you to use tags to better organize your conversations and keep track of all your customers. Use these tools to categorize conversations based on customer status.
4) Use preset messages: Preset messages can be really helpful in serving your customers in a faster and convenient way, by allowing them to always feel important and free from any doubts.
5) Create a mailing list: By creating a mailing list you will be able to send mass messages faster. Remember that this type of tool does not have to be customized, but adapted to the type of audience you have.
6) Use the catalog function: The catalog on WhatsApp is an extremely interesting function that allows you to show all the products and services you offer to your audience. An equally attractive alternative is Callbell Shop.
In order to sell through advertising on WhatsApp Business, it is extremely important to follow the practices described here so that everything can be processed in a natural and proactive way:
1) Identify your target audience: The first step in any business is to identify your target audience. In fact, if you are not sure about your buyer, it stands to reason that sales will not go as planned when you present your products or services to the wrong audience.
2) Create catching attention ads: Make sure your ads are visually appealing, inescapably attracting the attention of your potential customers. You can hire a designer to make it even easier or use tools like Canva to professionally create your own ads.
3) Use customized messages: Instead of sending the same message to all your contacts, you can personalize them so that they can adapt to the needs of each individual customer.
4) Use calls to action: Add calls to action to capture the attention of your customers, by resulting in faster and safer sales.
5) Offer special promotions: Promotions are the key to increase your sales. That is why we advise you to create last minute promotions so that your customers feel the need to buy your products.
Another fundamental point is the need to have a tool capable of managing all the contacts and messages you receive from your WhatsApp advertising, in order to increase the funnel and the sales.
The best tool is Callbell, being a multi-channel communication platform capable of managing conversations from different platforms, including WhatsApp Business in one place.
The advertising is an essential part of the sales process of a company, in order to develop effective strategies capable of catching the attention of customers using WhatsApp is fundamental. Every company in 2023 should act in this way, always keeping in mind the privacy policies provided by WhatsApp.
That means do not spam or fill users with misleading advertising. At Callbell we recommend using advertising through WhatsApp Business in order to successfully promote products and services. Also consider hiring a marketing expert who can run WhatsApp advertising campaigns for you.
In order to create ads on WhatsApp Business from Facebook, we advise you to carefully follow these steps:
1) Log in to Facebook Ads Manager: Log in to your Facebook Ads Manager account and select “Create Ad” option.
2) Select the purpose of your campaign: Choose the purpose that your promotional campaign must have: aimed at creating traffic, by increasing conversations or sales and much more.
3) Select your target audience: Define your target audience, by specifying their geographic location, age, gender, interests and the behaviors that define it.
4) Set your budget and ad schedule: Define your budget and the duration that your Facebook advertising campaign should have.
5) Select the announcement format: Select the announcement format you want to use for your campaign: image, video or reels.
6) Add the WhatsApp Business link: Add the WhatsApp Business link in the “Destination URL” section of your ad. make sure the link will be associated with a number on WhatsApp Business.
7) Customize your message: Personalize the message that will appear in your ad in order to encourage users to click on the WhatsApp Business button.
8) Review and publish your ad: Review all the details in your ad and publish it once it is ready.
Also remember that, to create ads on WhatsApp Business from Facebook, you must have a verified WhatsApp Business account and a phone number associated with it, making sure that the messages sent via WhatsApp Business always comply with the policies set by the platform.
How to sell by advertising on WhatsApp Business?
WhatsApp Business can be a very effective tool for businesses if used properly. With WhatsApp Business, businesses can create a business account, customize their profile, and use additional tools to engage with customers, such as predefined messages, stickers, and a catalog feature to showcase products or services.
It is necessary to do a series of actions to get the most out of this application, among them we have: create a business account, personalize your profile, use labels, use predefined messages, create a mailing list, use the catalog function and the most important, use Callbell to enhance the process of serving your leads and potential customers.
What is WhatsApp Business?
WhatsApp Business is a version of the popular WhatsApp messaging application designed specifically for companies and businesses. With this tool, companies can interact with their customers more effectively and professionally through the WhatsApp platform.
WhatsApp Business offers additional features such as automated messages, message tags, and detailed statistics to help businesses improve communication with their customers and grow their businesses.
About the author: Hello! I am Alan and I am the marketing manager at Callbell, the first communication platform designed to help sales and support teams to collaborate and communicate with customers through direct messaging applications such as WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram and Instagram Direct