Viral automation is a practice that has spread enormously in this 2023 and thousands of companies are choosing to automate some of their own processes. Among the dozens of actions that can be automated within the corporate environment, we can find the booking flows for those companies that work with this service (health, cars, meetings, lessons, etc.).
These reservation flows, when they do not take place automatically, can create serious problems, as they lead to a really heavy workload for an agent who has to manage hundreds of reservations daily or for those companies that have thousands of messages to reply. So, it becomes really hard to take reservations in an orderly way, especially when there are only human agents.
In this case, the need to automate the booking flow is evident in order to guarantee the correct performance of the services, obviously having to use a tool that allows the following procedures to be carried out completely automatically.
Today we want to talk to you about how Callbell can help you create fully automatic booking flows on WhatsApp, by allowing your customers to automatically book a service offered by your company.
An automated booking flow is just a process that a lead or customer goes through to reserve their seat for the performance of a future service. This means that a person will be able to interact with a bot and make an automatic reservation for a service, only to be contacted by a human agent.
It is essential to know that in booking flows, customers must be identified in an orderly and, above all, correct manner. When a company offers different kind of services, it is essential to identify each of the leads in order to be handled properly by the human team, without creating confusion.
The process for creating automatic booking flows with Callbell is not difficult. Here we will detail how to configure a flow to be used for any type of service:
1) To create an automatic booking flow, you must necessarily have a Callbell account. For this reason, you can click here and create a new account.
2) Now that you have your Callbell account, you need to configure the automatic booking flows by activating the Callbell bot, which is a special feature useful for creating automatic flows.
3) Once the Callbell bot is activated, we have to configure the streams one by one, following the options we want, as it can be seen in the image below.
4) With the main options configured, it’s time to select the actions we want to happen when customers choose the services. For example, making an appointment, talking to a consultant, talking to a specific department, etc.
5) Once this is done, it is time to put the flow you just created into practice and see if the Callbell bot works as it should. When it is verified, your flow is ready to schedule appointments, make reservations, assign a conversation to a specific sector, consultant or qualified staff in a completely automatic way.
There are many advantages in creating automatic booking flows on WhatsApp. These, in fact, benefit teams 100%, eliminating the most monotonous work and allowing agents to focus on more important actions. Among these benefits, we can find:
1) Automation of the repetitive booking process.
2) Automatic management of a lead or a customer with the assistance made by bot.
3) Automatic assignment of a lead or customer to the corresponding department or team.
4) Automatic creation of the reservation.
5) Automatic qualification of a lead or customer.
As you can see, there are multiple benefits of automating the booking process. This action is able to reduce the time for WhatsApp to manage a reservation, by sending the lead to the corresponding team, which qualifies it and collects information on what that potential customer is looking for.
In conclusion, in order to automate the booking process on WhatsApp, it is necessary to use Callbell just to correctly manage all leads. This is extremely important because it leads to the improvement of booking management, eliminating unnecessary workload and allowing customers to book completely autonomously.
If you want to configure your messaging app to make reservations automatically on WhatsApp, click here.
About the author: Hello! I am Alan and I am the marketing manager at Callbell, the first communication platform designed to help sales and support teams to collaborate and communicate with customers through direct messaging applications such as WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram and Instagram Direct