Leadsales is a company different from the others: that is, those focused mainly on the CRM function for WhatsApp, which makes them a CRM for the same platform through multi-agent WhatsApp. Generally, this type of company can integrate more than one information channel but, for its part, Leadsales only integrates WhatsApp, which is why it was designed to be used exclusively on this platform.
Services of this type offer some interesting features, such as the analytics and metrics panel to check your activity and your agents monthly, the administration panel and a very attractive feature: the sales funnel. This element helps you to get more qualified contacts willing to buy the service you provide. Compared to WhatsApp, they offer you an integrated system that allows you to have a single number and multiple agents that can reply to messages.
Lastly, Leadsales offers two plans, the basic one and the business one: the first has the main functions, meaning 3 users, a monthly subscription, analysis, administrative panel and sales funnel; while the second is a personalized and tailored plan, consisting of analysis, preferential attention, extra functionality and an Onboarding.
Leadsales has multiple characteristics, as a company that offers communication solutions, it is normal to have various advantages; however, as already mentioned above, Leadsales focuses mainly on WhatsApp CRM and multi-agent WhatsApp, so here are the main advantages that come with the use of this tool:
a) Possibility of having a WhatsApp number with multiple agents.
b) Offers an integrated CRM to create and manage the customer database.
c) Detailed statistics and metrics on your agents and activity.
d) Personalized plans with preferential service.
e) Low cost compared to other services already on the market.
f) App to manage your account.
How to register on Leadsales
Registering on Leadsales is quite simple, below we will explain how to do it step by step:
1) First, you need to go to the Leadsales page and click on register in the top right corner.
2) Then you have to enter all the data that the site asks you and then click on Enter Leadsales.
3) Now, all you have to do is enter the access data you previously saved during registration.
4) Finally, you need to set up the Leadsales account and you are ready to go!
Advantages and Disadvantages of Leadsales
Leadsales mainly allows you to maintain communications via WhatsApp with a single phone number and a multi-agent team.
Another great advantage this tool has is its integrated CRM that can help you create a customer database so that you can manage them based on their status in the sales process.
Finally, Leadsales is a great service for creating sales funnels to implement in your marketing campaigns, linking them to your CRM.
One major disadvantages is that Leadsales only uses WhatsApp with an unofficial integration without other communication channels, so this tool is only designed for said platform, a great alternative in this case is Callbell, as it features a much more user-friendly product, with competitive prices and integrates both WhatsApp and Facebook, Telegram and soon also Instagram direct.
Another big disadvantage is that it offers only the Basic plan, after which there are only customized plans.
Alternatives to Leadsales
As an alternative to Leadsales, some of the ones we will share with you in the following link could work just as well:
Now that you’ve gotten this far, we’ll explain why Callbell is one of the best Leadsales alternatives. This tool focuses on the most important elements, such as simplicity, ease of use and communication.
Callbell has a very user friendly tool, it has complete autonomy over it, allowing it to be easily configured; moreover, Callbell’s support is always active and you can ask for anything you need, which gives a great advantage over other similar tools.
In addition, this tool allows you to connect and serve the channels most used by users, namely: WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger and Instagram which allows you to manage all messages from these channels in one place with a multi-agent team.
Receive statistics and metrics on your agents, manage your team, measure effectiveness and efficiency and, above all, serve your customers quickly, at a very competitive price, ideal for both small and medium-sized businesses looking for a solution that is easy to implement, practical and above all functional.
If you want to know more about Callbell and are interested in a trial, you can view all the necessary information by clicking here.
What are Leadsales’ main features?
Leadsales has multiple features: it’s a company that offers communication solutions so its normal for it to have a large number of advantages. Leadsales mainly focuses on WhatsApp CRM and multi-agent WhatsApp. For this reason, we’ll tell you here all about the benefits that come from using this service:
- Possibility of having a WhatsApp number with multiple agents.
- Offer a CRM integrated to create and manage the customer database.
- Detailed statistics and metrics of your agents and your business.
- Personalized plans with preferential service.
- Low cost compared to other services available on the market.
- App to manage your account.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of Leadsales?
- Leadsales mainly allows communication via WhatsApp from a single phone number and a multi-agent team.
- Another great advantage of this tool is that it features a built-in CRM that helps you create a database of customers and manage them based on their status during the sales process.
- Finally, Leadsales helps you create sales funnels you can implement in your marketing campaigns, to then connect to your CRM.
- One of the main disadvantages is that Leadsales only uses WhatsApp with an unofficial integration and not other communication channels; hence, this tool is designed only for the aforementioned platform. An excellent alternative in this case is Callbell as it presents a much more user-friendly product with fairly competitive prices, integrating both WhatsApp and Facebook, Telegram and soon also Instagram Direct.
- Another big drawback is that it offers only one type of Basic plan, the other ones are just customized plans.
- Plus, the integration with WhatsApp only works via QR code and not via API, so you will have limited functions in terms of WhatsApp chats.
About the author: Hello! I am Alan and I am the marketing manager at Callbell, the first communication platform designed to help sales and support teams to collaborate and communicate with customers through direct messaging applications such as WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram and Instagram Direct